Dr. Manuel A. (Coco) Morales
Dr. Manuel Ángel “Coco” Morales
Intelligence Forecasting, Corp.
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley; Stanford, Palo Alto
- Post-Doctoral Studies The George Washington University Washington, D.C.
- Fellow, Ford Foundation
- Professor at the University of Puerto Rico for more than three decades. Invited professor at all main universities in Puerto Rico
- Invited professor at the universities of Chicago, Harvard, New York, and Purdue among others.
- Former Chairman, Founder & Senior Counselor of Quality for Business Success, Inc.
- Main researcher and consultant for hundreds of pharmaceuticals, electronics, services companies and governmental institutions in Puerto Rico and U.S.A.
- Expert in Human Behavior Sciences, Organizational Design, Quality
- Systems, Change and Transformation, Team and Culture Development
- Personal coach for more than one hundred top executives-CEO’S Presidents-Governors coming from the industries of banking, insurances, pharmaceuticals, electronics, family businesses and multinationals, among others
- Author of five books and more than one thousand articles in local and foreign journals.
- Consultant of Puerto Rico Manufacturing Association.
- Consultant of Association of Insurance Companies of Puerto Rico.
- Consultant of Caribe Federal Credit Union.
- Member of the Governors Board of United Funds of Puerto Rico.
- Consultant of RAND Corporation, Santa Monica California.
- Consultant of Microsoft and Hewlett Packard.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2005 Award.
- Zenit Award Business Person of the Year, Chamber of Commerce of PR 2005.
- Zenit Award Special Presidential Recognition, Chamber of Commerce of PR 2006.
- Selected Educator of the Year 2011 by the Puerto Rico Private Schools Association.
- Selected as the Man of the Year 2011 by the Wings for Women Foundation.